Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tis the Season.

Dear readers and future readers
       This time of years I tend to ponder a lot about my past.  You see I am a survivor of a Liver Transplant, which I had 23 years ago on Christmas day.  Needless to say that was probably one of the worst holidays my family has ever had.  However many blessings have come from that.
       I have been raised L.D.S, and I am still very active in my faith.  I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is because of that faith that I am alive today.  I hope that by writing this blog I can come to know others who have had similar experiences, as well as come to learn more of my own history. I am eternally grateful to my father in heaven for my life.  I am grateful for my beautiful wife Trisha, and my baby boy Simon.

No comments: